Push-Fit Pipes Fittings
Al Saadat Building Material Company FZE is a representative of one of the largest manufacturers of sewer pipes and fittings.
Since the application of polymeric materials in sewage piping systems and in line with the progress of polymer engineering, many changes have been happened in the structure of these pipes.
After PVC and PE sewer pipes and the limitations and problems that existed in their application and implementation, the new generation of sewer pipes (push fit) using polypropylene materials opened its place in the construction of sewer pipes and fittings.
pipes and fittings are produced using polypropylene copolymer, which has stronger mechanical properties than common homopolymers on the market, up to 160 mm in size, to accompany you in completing the mechanical installation of the building.
1 Sewage piping
2 Piping to collect rainwater
3 Condensate drain in air conditioning systems
4 Municipal sewage branch pipes
* Resistant to stroke and external pressure compared to other polymer pipes
* Prevents the transmission of fire (contains fire retardant materials according to the standard appendix)
* Resistant to earthquake waves, drift and subsidence of the building
* Speed and ease of installation and execution
* No need for glue and heat
* Light weight and ease of transport
* Complete and safe sealing
* Resistant to chemicals according to DIN8078 standard
* having a very smooth and polished surface and no additional bumps
* Ease of running the vent system
* Ease of correcting the piping system in case of changes in the high thermal resistance map
The following standards are required for the installation of sewer pipes and fittings in buildings
About piping systems with polypropylene pipes for sewage or effluents at high and low temperatures inside buildings, which includes the required conditions of pipes and fittings and piping system.
DIN 19560 10
Related to propylene pipes and fittings for use in building sewage systems that are heat resistant. This standard of fire resistance of the pipe includes installation instructions and quality control.
DIN 1986 part 3
About the rules and regulations for the maintenance of the sewage system and how it works
DIN 1986 part 4
Regarding the scope of application of sewer pipes and fittings produced from different raw materials
DIN 1986 part 30
About building sewage systems and their characteristics
DIN 1986 part 32
About the sewage systems of buildings and their characteristics, reverse washing section of sewage retention systems and how it works in sludge free sewage inspection and maintenance section
Regarding fittings made of elastomeric materials for connecting duct pipes in sewage systems Test section and related conditions
Regarding the reaction of building materials and its components against fire
part 2 DIN 4102
Related to how to cover the pipe and seal it, branches of facilities and drainage routes, as wel